The Social Justice Toronto (SJT) blog, Facebook page and @SoJustTO Twitter account (collectively, “social media channels”) are social media locations for community members to connect to and learn about SJT through information, pictures and video concerning social justice issues in Toronto. Our goal is to provide useful and interesting content to foster an open and respectful dialogue relating to the specific issues and topics covered in our posts and tweets and other multimedia.
SJT reserves all rights relating to the company’s social media channels, including but not limited to: (i) adding, removing, or modifying any content, (ii) blocking disruptive users; and (iii) discontinuing any of our social media channels at any time.
- Defamatory, malicious, obscene, intimidating, discriminatory, harassing or threatening comments or hate propaganda;
- Calls to violence of any kind;
- Activity that violates any law or regulation;
- Attempts to target SJT or SJT Followers to offer goods or services, of either a commercial or private nature;
- Spam directed at SJT or any of SJT’s Followers, including any form of automatically generated content or repeatedly posting the same content;
- Content that includes medical advice that may be unsolicited and/or unverified;
- Content deemed to constitute an unapproved use of any of our products or is otherwise false or misleading;
- Any potential infringement upon any intellectual property rights, including but not limited to, brand names, trade names, logos, copyrights or trade secrets of any person, business or place;
- Other content deemed to be off-topic or to disrupt the purposes of the channel, its Followers, and its sense of community and acceptance; and
- Content posted by fake or anonymous users.
You should understand that content you submit to our social media channels is public and will not place SJT under any obligation to you. All Terms and Conditions of Facebook, Twitter, and WordPress apply as well.